Sunday, December 30, 2007

The last day of 2007

this is my angel "Cash" an JRT, 2005

31th Dec 2007, it's the last day of 2007, what will you do on this day? "party!" many will do the same i guess, i've been doing so since i was allow to stay out late with friends, but this year i will spent my time in the church, it's my time to do my duty, to learn how to listen to the words of God. It has been sometimes since i do so, life has been busy was my excused, but he my lord never stop loving and talking to me even with his extremely busy schedule, therefore who am i to give such a BIG excused. today is my time, do you think maybe is time for you too my friends? listen and you will hear his voice in your heart, you will never miss it if you can just listen, it's warm and fill your heart with love. God bless.

No comments: